REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Reports To: CTO Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Defining scope, timelines & deliverables of Mobile Application(s) for various Products & Projects
- Development & Maintenance of Mobile Application(s) for various Products & Projects including
- Android Native Application
- iOS Native Application
- Cross Platform Applications such as React Native
- Native Plugins for Cross-Platform Applications
- Development of App Plugins / Modules
- Regular Documentation for the Mobile Application
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Deployment & Maintenance of Code base in GIT and implement CI (Continuous Integration)
- Integration with Backend Systems
- Task Management using tools like JIRA
- Unit Testing & Bug Fixing using necessary tools
- Working together with Other team members for successful execution & delivery of Product Features while maintaining the timelines
Must have Skills
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
english - Fluent