Mobile Engineer - Founding Team
???? What we're looking for As one of the first hires at Vega, you'll be in charge of your area of the business, overseeing all necessary decisions from execution and results. We are looking for a rockstar mobile engineer who is excited about shaping an early product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in which you will work on all stages of mobile development: conception, design, implementation, polish, maintenance. You will be collaborating with teammates who are also incredibly passionate about building high-quality, design-intuitive, and data-driven consumer products. ????Responsibilities
- As part of our team, you’ll move fast. Building solid user experiences, wiring up real-time interactions, and pushing out bug-fixes are all “part of the job”.
- Writing clean and efficient code that helps not only you -- but the entire team -- deliver real value fast.
- You’ll contribute to many areas. You’ll not only work with product, design, and engineering, you’ll contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture for all our customer experiences.
- You’ll grow and improve. You’ll be working with some top-notch people who all love to teach and learn. You’ll find yourself both teaching and learning, giving feedback and leading. Challenge your team as they challenge you. We all improve ourselves on a daily basis.
- You’ll shape product strategy. You’ll get to use your own product, talk to customers who use it, and have a direct impact on how our company creates and produces experiences.
- You’ll be an owner. You’ll work together with smart and ego-free people with the responsibility and freedom to execute. We’ll give you the space and support to excel.
- 2+ years experience.
- Experience building mobile apps for iOS/Android.
- Ideally have experience building applications with Flutter.
- Integrating with APIs and backend services.
- Strong product sense.
- You thrive in a startup environment. You turn things around quickly, enjoy fast-paced days.
- You have a strong work ethic - you have a willingness to do what it takes to deliver fast when needed
- You work with autonomy - you take ownership and are intrinsically motivated.
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous Equity Compensation — we want to make you an owner of the company.
- Equipment of your choice
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave — take time off when you need it.
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]