MSBI Developer with strong passion and interest to be a Data Analyst/ DeveloperRole: BI Developer Location: Hyderabad Years of Experience: 0 -3 yearsKnowledge: MSBI, SSIS, SSAS and SQL Server. Academics: BE/ BTech/ MCA
Open for completely remote work for the right candidate
- Selection Criteria
- BE/Btech / MCA
- Passed X, XII and Engineering with 75% minimum
- Pass LMI Written Test 90%+ score
- Must be proficient in SSIS and SSRS
- Strong knowledge of SSAS and Multi dimension SSAS
- 2+ years experience in web and software development
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Programming skills in python, C# or .Net
- Microsoft certification will be an added advantage
- Online course self improvement
- Any proof of any Github/open source contributions
- Good communications skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Eagerness to learn/ Self learner
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- The ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment.
Role/ Responsibility Description:
- Work on MSBI, SQL and Data Integration, analysis, design, code, debug, test, deploy and support. A full understanding of integrating, testing, evaluating and modifying systems is required. Should be able to see the process through from beginning to end.
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of the project
- Document and Communicate requirement analysis, design notes and meeting minutes
- Develop and maintain appropriate system documentation and ensure that documentation is current.
- Strong knowledge of SSIS / other ETL design and implementation.
- Code Flow of T-SQL Stored Procedure (error capture and performance perspective).Strong in T-SQL (is hands on), SQL Server
- Having Tableau/Power BI knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience in C# .net programming skills will help in integration/advanced tasks.
- Experience with relational database design and development preferred
- Analysis, logical thinking, teamwork and possess a strong attention to detail, able to react creatively but rationally to customer requests .
- Become a leader that is able to work under pressure and make decisions with a positive “can do” attitude .
- Master the art of communicating complex details in simplistic terms to customers and partners
Must have Skills
english - Fluent