Have you got what it takes?
- Are you interested in working for an organization that is laser focused on making Hiring easier?
- Does a dynamic breadth of solutions, heavily influenced by acquisition, and an unconstrained opportunity to create new product strategies sound appealing?
If so, you could be a great fit for our organization!
- You will be focused on analyzing market trends to help define our product strategies to deliver more business value to the customers and clients. This role provides an opportunity to work across a diverse set of hiring process and job search solutions giving you a unique career advantage in today's world .
- Our ideal candidate has the drive and passion to deliver more than just incremental changes to products Experience transforming on-premise solutions that provide company with improvement in product, all over revanue and business agility and create compelling long-term competitive advantages a plus.
What you will be doing
• Assist in developing new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the relationship;
• Evangelize product plans and visions to energize and excite customers giving visibility to our long-term strategies
• Manage product release plans and all required activities for sales enablement, marketing communication, customer adoption, engineering priorities
• Last but not least - Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring this content remains current
What you won’t be doing
• Incremental product releases made up of random requirements
• "Think tank" visioneering with no real customer interaction
• Identifying technical solutions required to deliver product features.
Commercial Product Manager key responsibilities
• Develop product strategies that define how we will deliver against the vision for each application
• Manage the build process, develop sales enablement plans and go to market initiatives for releases
• Manage day-to-day decisions for each solution raised by functional areas across the business
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management
• Experience in creating Product Strategies and Roadmaps and building an execution plan.
• Experience creating product release plans and GTM strategies
• Experience managing software development and cloud technologies
• Backlog Maintenance, Refinement, Estimation are not only buzzwords, but your daily bread
• You are strong in entrepreneurial thinking and acting
• You like to experiment and learn from their mistakes
• Experience defining successful commercial strategies that increase revenue