MERN STACK DEVELOPER
Senior Full Stack Developer About The Role
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. We're looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, a strong drive to expand their own horizons, take ownership, and solve problems.
About The Company
Possier is a SaaS Platform that provides End-to-End solutions to help manage production, operations and drive sales for the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are looking to revolutionize the restaurants & hospitality industry by automating the painstaking, repetitive processes and exposing our clients to multiple sales channels to enable them to drive revenue and scale. We want to optimize Restaurant & FoodTech to the point where you can focus all your energies on providing your customers the best possible experience. We are a team of Passionate Engineers and Domain experts looking forward to working with you to solve the next big thing in FoodTech & Hospitality
We have an open and free work culture, with a deep emphasis on getting things done and employees are expected to take total ownership of their work.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Handle Cloud Architecture to help the Product Scale
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or just a passionate in coder
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferred (Although Experience is No-Bar for the Right Candidate)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Must Haves Working Knowledge of: NoSQL, MongoDB, Postgres, SQL, ORM Layers, Multi-Tenant Databases, MERN Stack and NodeJS Good To Haves
Development Lifecycles: Agile Methodology, Iterative Development Models
Architectures: MVC, MVVC, Monolithic, Micro Services
Cloud Architecture: AWS Suite, DevOps(Basics), Load Balancers, etc.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]