Python Developers: ( Minimum 5 years Python Experience )
Technical Responsibility & Process :
Python Developer works as part of an Agile SQUAD/team with a prioritized backlog.
- Under the leadership and technical supervision of the technical facilitator, develop, implement for testability and maintain scalable Python solutions.
- Following industry best practices, design, develop, and maintain scalable API using Python.
- Act as a subject matter expert for other Software developers and Engineers.
- Actively involved in code review
- Provides cross-functional supports to colleagues on software related issues.
- Builds a strong understanding of the technology stack, the Software Development methodology and specific processes defined in the organization.
- Manage his or her own work adhering to best practices and process defined for his team.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvement
- Work closely with Product team, Project Managers, Architects, and technical leads to understand business needs and translate them into technical design
- Work in collaboration with DevOps and Operations teams to deploy and ensure contractual obligations and service levels are met
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
- Ability to handle and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Must to have skills:
Python, Django, experience in any database, Unit Testing
Desirable – Knowledge
Design patterns, Jira tool, Back end application where data is extracted transformed and loaded, Web development and Middleware development