Software Development Engineer
Designation, Scope, & Location Designation: Software Development Engineer (SDE)-II Scope: Full time role Location: Bangalore, India
Role and Responsibilities
- The candidate(s) shall help engineer's SAAS platform for AI-powered digital-first debt collections and recovery.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for designing and implementing various components of the platform in response to market requirements.
- The role shall expose the candidate to the complete software development and deployment lifecycle of a production ready AI software.
- Please note that the core requirement from this role is that of Backend system design & development.
1. He/she should be experienced (4-5yrs experience) preferably with an engineering background (B.Tech / M.Tech. in CSE) from an esteemed institution. We shall also consider talented experienced candidates from non-engineering streams with relevant experience.
2. Solid foundation in • Python. • Object oriented design & programming. • Design patterns. • Data Structures. • Databases, preferably PostgreSQL. • Containerization: Dockers. • REST API design & development. • Security: OAuth, JWT 3.
Good to have:
Knowledge of SOA & Microservices architecture, Kubernetes, AWS.
4. The right candidate should have experienced 2-3 complete SDLC and deployment cycles using docker containerization in production.
5. Good communication, boundless enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude to problem solving are a must. Your ability (discipline) to conduct work in an organized, self-driven and responsive manner would be critical.
6. CTC commensurate with on experience and expertise.
Onboarding shall be done remotely at this point. The selected candidates shall be expected to work-from-home (WFH) for the near foreseeable future.
What is so special or why work for us? The thought of debt collections and recovery often conjures pictures of harassment and mental agony inflicted on a stressed borrower.