QA Automation Engineer
● Understand the functional requirements of each product, develop, document, and execute test cases.
● Understand, write and review the automated test cases.
● Evaluate the testing process, make recommendations as necessary.
● Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
● Able to identify recurring issues to improve processes and stay ahead of known gaps.
● Engage in thoughtful cross-functional collaboration to go beyond traditional QA expectations.
● 3+ years in web application testing or similar role.
● Experience in automation testing.
● Experience writing end-to-end tests with Cypress..
● Ability to create and maintain automated test cases by analyzing application features.
● Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment.
● An attitude to learn.
● Great communication skills both written and verbal
● Strong problem solving skills
● Great self-discipline and accuracy in delivery
● Ability to evaluate and take up challenges
● Strong understanding of team and product culture
● Ability to adapt and regroup based on learning and feedback
● Can work independently while owning up responsibility
● Proficient in JIRA
● Working knowledge on Git Hub
● Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
● Basic understanding of React, TypeScript.
● Experience in managing Cypress tests running on GitHub Actions CI.
● Experience in using Cypress Dashboard for recording tests in CI.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]