Senior Salesforce Developer
- MUST HAVE PD2 certification
- At least 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Firsthand with Salesforce Apex, Trigger & LWC2.
- Hands-on with Salesforce SOAP/ REST API integration
- Hands-on experience with Data security and configuration
- Hands-on with Salesforce Customization & Configuration
- Salesforce Apex, Trigger & LWC Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extraordinary client-facing skills with the ability to solve the client’s needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Experience with authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams. Experience developing and deploying custom end-user systems.
- Have a thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration. Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Skilled in custom integrations (REST / SOAP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent Business