What is the Job like?
● Designing and building large components or multiple services
● Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services
● Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, Kotlin preferred)
● Ensure high quality of architecture and design of systems
● Create the optimum technical solution considering all the non-functional requirements
● Identify, plan and drive the enablers / Non Functional requirements for the systems
● Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
● Articulate precisely both technical and business requirements by engaging with architects, data scientists, businesses and product managers
● Contribute strategically by working as a tech leader to maximize the productivity of teams by instilling an effective development environment
● Evaluate the technical needs and select appropriate software, hardware, scalability and security requirement and suggest integration methods
● Perform code and design reviews
● Evaluate the existing architecture and provide technology solutions towards the technology and product road map
Who should apply?
● Ideally 6+ years of experience building microservices.
● Experience in Object-oriented design and programming
● Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems for scalability, and availability
● Strong knowledge of designing and developing APIs for scale
● Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like Google Cloud/AWS
● Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
● Strong knowledge of one or more big data processing stacks
● Experience in Apache Spark, Kafka/GCP Pub SUb. Bigtable, Elasticsearch or similar technologies.
● Strong Java skills, including experience working on large scale applications
● In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization
Must have Skills
english - Basic