Senior Systems & Infrastructure Engineer
Noida, Sec 135 (WFH currently)US shift EST
Own and execute technical solutions for the creation of new services.
This includes design, build, pre-sales and support requirements. These
services will relate to end-to-end Enterprise systems and Infrastructure
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the Core
Systems and Solution Architecture. The Systems engineering team will
be responsible for translating the needs of targeted clients into
functional specifications that the solution must support. They will ‘sign
off’ on any changes as they pertain to service continuity and assurance.
• Provide an input to training and education programs for Vertel’s sales
and technical staff as to value propositions of services and general
service management aspects.
• Provide necessary information for the weekly, monthly and quarterly
management meetings as to the achievement of process KPI and
• Provide Level 2/3 escalation support for the Operations team during
• A minimum of 5 years in an organization delivering technical solutions
for Systems, Infrastructure (both on-prem and cloud), SaaS solutions to
corporate, enterprise, service provider or government clients.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language. Experience in
internal and external presentations – sales and business development
• Strong teamwork and problem solving skills
• Strong customer focus. Ability to respond to customer needs and provide
technical solutions within agreed SLAs
• Ability to provide high level support in installing, optimizing, maintaining
and securing of Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, in-house
and hosted Microsoft Exchange environments and Azure
• Administration and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Azure and Office365.
• Migration of File Server (DFS) sites from Server 20012 R2 to SharePoint
Managing Cloud Identities.
• Remote administration of Physical server through iDRAC, ILO.
• Configuring and managing Windows Failover Cluster
• Complete IaaS Environment Setup on Azure
• Managing Hybrid AD Environment, on-premises and Azure both.
• Sync on-premises users to Azure AD using Azure AD connect.
• Managing Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity (Authentication &
Authorization), Azure Compute (VMs, Scale Sets).
• Managing Azure Networking (Load Balancer, Application Gateway, DNS,
• Managing Azure Security (Firewalls, Azure Security Center, NSG).
• Hands-on experience of VMware virtualization ESXi server
• Implementation of Domain environment.
• Basic knowledge of Networking and VPNs
Bachelors in Tech or Computer Science
• MCSE Desired
• Azure Certification is a plus