Job descriptionWe are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application who will be responsible for end-to-end product development and take complete ownership.
- Discover and fix programming bugs I/O framework, collections, etc.)
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications.
- UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK.
- Excellent knowledge of core Java.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have strong Core Java/Android application development programming and debugging skills with Android Studio.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Basic Android Components Activity, Service, Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers, etc.
- Good experience in using REST/JSON web services.
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Knowledge, APIs, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML. -Bug fixing & Improving application performance.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience with Android development and should have previous experience of working on a New App / Product that has been published and is getting used.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational