Our Engineering team is looking for highly motivated, talented, and experienced DevOps engineer to be part of our team to help build an automated CI CD pipelinesThe ideal candidate is an experienced engineer in building CI and CD pipelines, responsible for developing tools and automation which eliminate manual activities, increase stability, andaugmenting procedures.
● Work closely with Engineering, QA, Operations teams in optimally delivering large scale systems using CI/CD pipelines.
● Implement a secure, robust and high availability DevOps pipeline.
● Identify automation testing needs part of the build and deployment pipeline.
● Work with the engineering team to build appropriate build environments and test harnesses for deployment verification.
● Evaluate technology options and define the build, delivery, and deployment pipeline for applications.
● Validate end to end system verification and sanity testing using build scripts into DevOps pipeline.
You would be considered a great fit for this role if you have the following:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related technical degree.
● 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps practices.
● Experience with designing and developing testing utilities using Python, or similar for integrating test automation into DevOps pipeline.
● Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, AWS ECS.
● Experience with version control systems, Git or similar.
● Ability to write tools and applications to automate work.
● Experience working in an agile environment and working directly with the development teams.
● Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
● Excellent communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
● Ability to work in a Linux environment.
These qualifications would make you stand out among other applicants:
● Experience maintaining and deploying highly available, fault-tolerant systems at scale.
● Experience in AWS technology Compute and Containers stack.