JD: The QA Analyst will be primarily responsible for extensive functional testing. This position will work closely with the development team to improve the existing frameworks and tools to improve system productivity, Assist Senior Test Analysts and provide support and report directly to Test Lead.
- To create functional test design (Test Scenarios & Test Cases) for manual testing and execute test cases.
- To coordinate with multiple teams (Process, Development, QA) for effective Test Cycle Release.
- To analyse test results, identify issues and report bugs.
- To Participate in test reviews & provide required support and clarifications as needed.
- To ensure all testing deliverable & reports are version controlled and accessible.
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in Systems Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Understanding of SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile.
- Knowledge of testing process and activities (STLC).
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be a huge advantage.
- Ability to excel in usage of different tools.
- Experienced in creating and developing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Reports, and Defect Reports for Manual tests and automated tests.
- Extensively performed Functional, System, Regression testing, and Sanity testing.
- Experience in Defect Tracking tools such as HP ALM Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, and JIRA.
- Any experience in configuration/implementation of BPM or document management tools would be a plus
Must have Skills
english - Basic
hindi - Fluent