iOS DeveloperAbout the jobWe are looking for a 3+ years experienced iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of the Inventa SDK for a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the application stack. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build the Inventa SDK for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK and Inventa apps
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, modularity & readability
- Proficient with Swift (required), Objective-C (optional) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Must have Skills
english - Fluent