Senior Software Engineer
The Position : Position
Title: Senior Software Engineer,
AI Location: Bangalore,
India Reports to: Director Direct
Reports: Individual Contributor
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- Looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework Flask and Spark Framework
• Expert in Docker and Container Environment with strong unit test and debugging skills
• Knowledge on MySql, Hive, Hadoop and NoSQL Databases
• Good Understanding of event-driven programming in Python along with hands on experience on Job Description CyborgIntell Pvt. Ltd. Kubernetes and container management using Kubernetes on Azure Cloud
• Hands on experience on Azure Cloud Load Balancer and VPC networking
• Good Understanding of Azure Cloud services and knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. eg. Single Sign On (SSO)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as Git and Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Implement security and data protection solutions and coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
• MTech/BTech/MS in Math & Stats
• 3+ years of experience, with the last 1 year in building predictive models for retail banking business, debit card and credit card industries. Must have also managed analytics delivery on a day to day level work.
• Must have the ability to perform descriptive analytics, data mining of results from models and create new features.
• Thorough understanding of banking domain especially in retail and payment business to measure gaps in product, price and services and also develop additional revenue enhancement opportunity for banks through extensive data exploratory analysis.
• Strong programming skills in Python, R and SQL.
• Some familiarity with Big Data platform is helpful but not required.