Front End Developer
About Us: We are Black Light Games; we bring culturally relevant synchronous multiplayer games experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Stores since launch. We have built cutting-edge back-end technology; we take pride that our games are played by more than 1 million players daily. Our flagship game, Ludo Super Star has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Other titles include – Call Break, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games. We are looking for a top-notch, ambitious and driven Frontend developer. If you're hard-working, enthusiastic, dedicated, have fire in the belly to accept challenges, then Black Light Games is the place for you.
What You Bring to the team:
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Min 1 year experience in Frontend Development
● Good understanding of bootstrap
Extra Gems for:
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git/bitbucket workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / web-pack
Must have Skills
english - Fluent