- Set up, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi-hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Work on Docker images and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Work on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve a successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Have the necessary technical and professional expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. Well versed with DevOps Frameworks, and Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using Shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or chef.
- Experience and good understanding of any Cloud like AWS, Azure, or Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
Must have Skills
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
english - Fluent