UI Developer At least 5+ years of experience skilled dynamic web interface development with an understanding of user flow & patterns. Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps using HTML, CSS, React and React Native latest JS frameworks.
- Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps using HTML, CSS, Angular, React and React Native
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Experience4+ years minimum in creating complex web-based solutions
- An accomplished developer that specializes in React, React Native and latest JS frameworks.
- Comfortable using NPM.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS & SASS) is a plus
- Experience with Angular Server Side Rendering a plus.
- Experience with Pixi JS a plus.
- Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Working knowledge of front-end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work preferred. (GitHub portfolio is preferred)
Technology is being redesigned and requires the candidate to cope with a fast learning environment and good attitude towards handling changes. Curiosity and thirst for quality are a must.
UI AND UX Graphic Designers