Python Developer - Platform engineeringAs part of the product engineering team, you are collectively responsible to understand product requirements, develop, deploy new features on the product platforms @ Openplay; refine existing features and take end to end ownership of specific ideas as a part of the product roadmap. Your primary responsibility will be development of server side logic and components, database interaction/ design to ensure high performance and scalability of the product.
- Work as a part of a multifunctional product engineering team working on product improvements and new products development.
- Work in multifunctional scrum teams, review sprint requirements and provide estimates and development plans..
- Define and follow best practices and coding standards as part of a the product engineering team.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection as a part of the development process.
- Integration of data storage solutions such as MySQL, PostGRES etc.
- Review and debug code as part of the QA process.
- Document development phases and monitor systems
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Python and product development.
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing and problem solving.
- Experience in developing Web services - Rest/Soap APIs/HTTP API - Microservices
- Hands on experience on DB design & implementation (MySql, PostGRE)
- Comfort collaborating with multifunctional teams including designers, front end developers and QA engineers.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.