The incumbent is part of the ‘Technology & Customer experience’ VP’ship in the organization of Hindustan Wellness. This is a new position and he/she will be reporting to the Lead Technical Architect who then reports to the VP. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a lean, innovative group in a mid-size company with significant growth opportunities. His/her main responsibilities will be, but not limited to
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Java processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Java development
Qualification & Other Key requirements:
Minimum Required Skill set
● Proven working experience in Java development
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), Redis
● Experience in the Spring Framework
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Added advantage(s)
- • Presently employed in an organization with an employee strength of 500 or more
• Candidate exhibits learning attitude along with other soft skills like team player, delivery and deadline oriented and ready to work ove