Startup Zettabolt has been started by the veterans of the software industry
with decades of experience in building and deploying bleeding-edge
products and applications. Zettabolt is focused on faster and efficient
delivery of Design Automation, Big Data processing and Cloud Operations.
Company has world-wide customers in the domain of Big Data as
well as Design Automation.
Development of Design Automation tools targeted for electronic
chip design. These tools are being designed from scratch by keeping
requirements of modern compute infrastructure in mind from the very
beginning. Tool development would use deep programming concepts,
algorithms, data-structure, machine-learning techniques and
deployment on cloud platforms.
Candidate would get to work on modern programming platforms,
ML/AI flows and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
* B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics engineering
* 3-4 years of programming experience in C or C++
* Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, design patterns
* Good knowledge of performance and memory optimizations
* Basic knowledge of digital electronics is must
* Knowledge of ML/AI would be plus
* Self-driven and eager to learn
NOTE: Interview process would evaluate knowledge of programming,
algorithms, data-structures and problem solving. Candidate would be required to submit a working program for a problem given by us.
- Health and life insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks (in-office)
- Flexible timing and WFH
- Car Parking
- Pick-drop from nearest Metro
- Reimbursement for books/training
- Patent/paper rewards
- Representing Zettabolt in developer/user conferences and visiting customers
- Continuous training sessions on C++/Java/DS/Algo/ML/AI/BigData/Hardware etc.