izmo Ltd. (www.izmoltd.com) is a leading software products company based in Bangalore with operations in 7 countries. izmo Ltd., is a publicly listed company on the BSE & NSE and we are expanding rapidly through global expansion with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Brussels & Bangalore, we are the largest producers of content for the automotive industry globally. Our automotive division - izmo cars is a leading provider of automotive solutions globally with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. We provide retail solutions for online ecommerce, CRM, and Data Analytics for the automotive industry. Our clients are Automotive OEMs, large dealer groups, rental car companies and leading online portals. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for dynamic professionals for our Global Development Center in Bangalore.
· Understand and shape product functionality by providing very deep technology focused insights
· Leading a team of 5-10 developers, leading design, Conducting code reviews etc.
· Own/maintain code everything from design, development to bug fixing
· Focus on clean high-quality code
· Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution for issues reported by Customers
· Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
· Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
· Perform peer code reviews
· Debug and troubleshoot issues
· Write and execute SQL queries against relational databases
· Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
· Deliver to schedule and timelines based on an Agile/Scrum-based approach· Execution of multiple simultaneous and/or large web-based projects
Skills & Qualifications· MCA / MS / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any other degree· Strong core Java, J2EE, Object Oriented design skills and understanding of design pattern· Good knowledge of the following technology stack - Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC Framework 3.1, Hibernate, MySQL, App server Knowledge (Tomcat)· Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading, Localization, JDBC)· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information· Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise· Experience with writing end to end web applications or components and addressing application-wide issues such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, validation· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic· Passion to learn new technologies as needed· Working knowledge of JUnit· REST Web Services· Experience with the agile delivery model along with the quality mindset