- Partner closely with product and design to build dynamic and engaging user experiences that empower our customers to live better lives
- Build best-in-class personal finance products using state-of-the-art tech and design patterns.
- Release polished features and minimising bugs via feature gating, CI/CD, automated testing, and observability
- Ship early and often in a fast-paced, experiment-driven product development process
- Own the design process, implementation, and verification of components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- Watch out for production bugs and squash them.
- Maintain a great app leveraging analytics – KPIs, logs, crash logs.
- Practice achieving a KPI of reduced mean time between failures for products you create.
- Comfort with ambiguity - capable of solving complex problems independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to:
- roll up your sleeves and get into the details.
- make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality.
- have an eye for details in design and user flows.
- collaborate and are generally excited to partner with your teammates.
- Fluency in ReactJS and Redux
- Keen interest in mathematics, finance and economics.