About the roleWe are looking for software engineers who appreciate good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about maintaining a clean and maintainable codebase. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic experience of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.What you will do
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Improve the development experience at SoStronk by enhancing development tools, documentation, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Implement code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the SoStronk brand throughout the community.
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant software development experience.
- Should have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Golang.
- In-depth experience of at least one programming language and framework.
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns with Data modelling experience in Relational databases.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration (CI) and version control (Git).
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate risks.
- Proficient with Postgres.
- Working knowledge GraphQL.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]