Native Android Developer
We are looking for software engineers who appreciate good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about a clean and maintainable codebase. Your primary focus will be in designing and development of image/video recognition and conversion to text on mobile application. You will make sure that the overall architecture and infrastructure is flexible, designed for failure, easily extensible and scalable.
What you will do
- Design and develop image/video recognition and conversion of the same into text in our mobile application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Improve the development experience at SoStronk by enhancing development tools, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Implement code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Encourage participation in the design review process, and is accountable for system designs.
- Collaborate with QAs, PMs and ensure timely delivery of high-quality apps.
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the SoStronk brand throughout the community.
- Mentor team members and help with their career development.
Who we need
- Should have at least 5 years of native android software development experience.
- In-depth experience of Kotlin and android architecture.
- Experience in end to end implementation of android applications across various versions of android.
- Should have shipped at least 5-6 android applications.
- Proficient in OOP, Design Patterns with Data modelling experience in Relational databases.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration (CI) and version control (Git).
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate risks.
- Ability to work with a team of engineers to meet deadlines.
Nice to have
- Experience in Flutter.
- Working knowledge of Dart.
About SoStronk SoStronk is a tight-knit team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have been a disruptive player in the esports platform space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with the backing of Dream Sports.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]