iOS Application Developer
Overall experience in developing and designing iOS Applications:
- 4-5 years Collaborate with team to define, design, and deliver new features Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance, Optimize performance Experience with RESTful API to connect iOS applications to back-end services Should have worked on iPhone/iPad applications.
- Experience with Swift, Objective C, X code, Cocoa Touch, Apple Pay, Push notifications, APNS, Core Data/SQLITE, Core Animation,
- Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks,
- Third-party frameworks experience like IGListkit, Snap Kit, Rx Swift, Rx Cocoa, Quick, Nimble integration will add an advantage.
- Exposure to Storyboarding, Auto Layout, Size classes, UI Kit iOS UX guidelines/ best practice.
- VCS Tools: GIT, Bitbucket Solid experience in designing complex iOS applications.
- Should have application designing (architecture) experience. Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC Knowledge of iOS networking and Multithreading.
- Good understanding of architectures like MVC, VIPER, VIP(Clean Swift), and MVVM. Internationalization / Localization is an added advantage. Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills and self-motivated.