Garage Door Installer
GARAGE DOOR INSTALLER OR SERVICE TECHNICIANS Work where you live and the more you work the more you earn! No cubicles here – if you like to work outside and independently with your hands, Banko Overhead Doors has a career waiting for you. Work independently installing, troubleshooting, repairing, ad maintaining commercial and residential garage doors in the Tampa, Orlando and Venice area. The ideal candidate is ambitious, hardworking, well organized professional who does not mind working in Florida conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize safety, accuracy, and speed above all else, so we require team members who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. In addition, the successful candidate will work in an effective and efficient manner in a team environment. Banko offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Safely operating company vehicles.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work site, equipment, and company vehicle.
- Assisting with commercial and residential garage door issues.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness before departing the job site.
- Working hand in hand with management to ensure all job site readiness and reporting any issues immediately.
- Installing garage doors and operators and associated components.
Qualifications & Skills: Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Relevant proven prior experience in a related field of garage door and opener service, construction, framing, HVAC or related field preferred.
- Ability to work a full time schedule.
- Clean driving record for 3 years.
- Pre-Employment drug screening and background check.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with the customer in an up-sell and solution-based conversation.
- Ability to move or lift 70 plus pounds.
- Ability to read and understand directions and instructions.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Comfortable with face-to-face customer interactions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible, “do whatever it takes” approach.
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Comfortable with piece rate work.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Benefits Package after 90 days
EOE. Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled.
Machine Learning Engineers
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
spanish - Fluent