Software QA Automation Engineer / Tester
FINXFLO is looking for an amazing Software QA Automation Engineer to support our growth! FINXFLO – The World’s First Hybrid Liquidity Aggregator is designed to help traders access the best prices with an unparalleled level of transparency and efficiency. We are looking for a passionate analytical, Software QA Automation Engineer who will work with team members to run checks on FINXFLO’s various platform and products for software defects or issues. The Software QA Automation Engineer shall take lead on running software tests to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready for Go-Live, while managing and mentoring our growing QA Automation team.
Job Link: https://fearlesslegends.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28 In short,
what you will be doing
- Analyse business and system requirements and develop test specifications, including Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing and Compliance Testing.
- Design/maintain test scenario, test cases, test data and execute testing
- Understand the use cases for products and come up with changes to the automation framework and platform APIs that will help us automate relevant scenarios
- Enhance and maintain automation frameworks for scalability, stability and performance
- Oversee automated test coverage for backend, frontend, mobile products and strive to incorporate a wide range of functional and end-to-end scenarios into automated test suites
- Lead assigned projects and perform defects management and test management when necessary
- Perform tracking and status reporting and be responsible for tracking test progress
- Perform collection, collation, analysis of statistics related to testing, then compile and share actionable insights with Tech and Business stakeholders
What you need to bring along
- At least 4 years’ experience in software QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in testing web, backend and/or mobile applications across multiple devices, OS, browsers and screen sizes
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the modern testing tools: Cypress OR Selenium
- Experience in Cucumber testing tool, J meter run is a plus
- Strong attention to details.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and be pro-active
- Excellent communication skills
Must have Skills
english - Fluent