Position - NLP EngineerRole - Full TimeLocation - Bengaluru2-5 yrs of proven experience in ML, DL, and NLP. Preferred Educational Background - B.E/B.Tech, M.S./M.Tech, Ph.D.Problem formulation and solution designing of NLP/NLI/NLU applications across complex well-defined as well as open-ended healthcare problems.2) Cutting-edge machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques to analyse and utilise large-scale structured and unstructured clinical data.3) End-to-end development of company proprietary AI engines - data collection, cleaning, data modelling, model training / testing, monitoring, and deployment.4) Research and innovate novel NLP algorithms and their applications suited to the problem at hand.
- Deeper understanding of business objectives and ability to formulate the problem as a Data Science problem.
- Solid expertise in Named Entity Recognition (NER), Text classification, Information Extraction, Document Classification, Semantic Analysis, Topic Modelling, and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Strong understanding of text preprocessing and normalization techniques, word embeddings, TF-IDF, word2vec, spacy, NLTK, transformer, POS tagging, and parsing.
- Expertise in RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures.
- DL frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
- High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL, MongoDB, Graph DB), data preparation, cleaning, and wrangling/munging.
- Comfortable with web scraping, extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Experience with deploying ML models on cloud platforms like AWS/GCP.9) Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket, SVN, or similar.
- We give opportunities to work on exciting and cutting-edge NLP problems so you contribute towards transforming the healthcare industry.
- We offer flexibility to choose your tools, methods, and ways to collaborate.
- We always value and believe in new ideas and encourage creative thinking.
- We offer open culture where you will work closely with the founding team and have the chance to influence the product design and execution.
Machine Learning Engineers