Junior RPA Developer-IT
The person will be responsible for development, deployment of new RPA processes & will be also responsible for monitoring of the BOT runs in Production & ensuring that the runs are getting executed successfully. The individual will have ownership of the RPA environment and will ensure stable, robust & secure operations of BOTS in Production.
· Ensure successful BOT runs for all live processes
· Bug fixing & deployment of the same in Production environment.
· Picking up Change Requests, developing them in RPA environment & deploying the same in Production
· Maintain the hygiene of the development & production environment
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
· Design and develop automation workflows using Automation Anywhere, SQL & macro
· 1-2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation with 1+ mandatory experience in Automation Anywhere tool – Development & Support
· Mandatory knowledge of Automation Anywhere
· Basic understanding of SQL & Macros
· Experience in configuring Control Room
· Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of teams across multiple functions