- Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with all project managers to provide specifications for all core modules.
- Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to ensure effective evaluation of all applications.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements & suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration & provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating table indexes to help in improving the database’s performance.
- Any degree
- 9 to 12 experience in Database development.
- 1-2 years experience in BI & DW domain.
- Understanding the inner workings of SQL, procedures, functions and work abounds
- Knowledge of a front end use of Stored Procedures
- Proficient in ETL tools/technologies. Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions
- Ability to organize/manage timely delivery Documentation of findings (SharePoint). Full Transparency on progress (JIRA)
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Must have Skills
english - Fluent