SDE II - React Native
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building a highly scalable performant mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms & manage the admin dashboard. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications which are highly transactional, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Working directly with founders, you would be responsible for owning the entire product end to end.
- Build responsive & design-accurate UI across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Thorough understanding of error handling within react navigation
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Experience in doing various types of payment integrations.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage. Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha).
- Passionate about working in a startup