Roles & Responsibilities
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent field with focus on NLP, ML, AI.
- Multiple years of professional experience in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, or related field
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Domain is a major advantage
- Strong understanding of ML in NLP and the ability to translate them into production pipelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Work with Business and Technical teams to experiment, build and deploy ML models
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art techniques used in addressing NLP challenges
- Must have experience in multiple areas of NLP (not all but at least a few would be ideal) -, Text summarization, Machine translation, NER (named entity recognition), Information retrieval, Semantic Searching, working with embeddings, Transfer learning , Topic modelling , Knowledge graphs, NLG
- Ability to research on new ML frameworks/technologies and capable of leveraging it in working prototype for adoption recommendations.
- Familiarity with Devops methodology- CI/CD
Machine Learning Engineers
Must have Skills
english - Conversational