About : Our client is a venture-backed platform that enables consumers to purchase, enjoy and sell ownership interests in vacation real estate around the world, beginning with Mexico. With intelligent scheduling and end-to-end property management services, User enjoy right-sized ownership of spectacular properties in a completely hassle-free way. They are redefining second home ownership for the modern generation. They were founded by serial entrepreneurs with $1.5b in exits under their belt and has raised $56m in capital from leading US, European, and Latin American investors.
About the role: As a Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in shaping the design, roadmap and development of our products from scratch, including backend and frontend. You’ll be working closely with Product Management and UX design teams to continuously iterate our applications according to our goals. As an early-stage company with a lean team, you’ll be wearing many hats to help other business needs using tech solutions, such as setting up metrics and dashboards, proposing new tools or automating manual efforts. Being one of the first engineers, you’ll have a major impact on the company with significant growth potential.The ideal candidates can quickly learn new technologies, adapt to different development environments, produce reliable/testable/maintainable code, solve difficult problems with creative solutions, and be comfortable dealing with many moving pieces.
What you'll do:
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain full stack products
- Proactively identify and drive changes
- Work with the team to help solve business problems
- Ensure a high standard of quality using software engineering best practices and tests
- Work in an agile environment, where you are able to prioritize and work on the most important tasks
- Experience with test frameworks (unit test and E2E tests)
- Familiarity with serverless architecture
- Strong in problem solving and data structures
- Strong english-language skills are a plus
- We create positive impact by helping families achieve the dream of vacation home ownership
- We are purpose-driven and place culture and mission at the center of all we do
- Close-knit team drawn from diverse disciplines and backgrounds
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Pet-friendly and remote-friendly!
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]
english - Fluent