About SKIDOS Vision, Mission & CultureWe want to build the world’s leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids becomelifelong, confident and happy learners. We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills (e.g. Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while helping to advance the human race.Our core product is a SDK which helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service which allows them to access all the games and learning content. Currently we have 70+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store.We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VC’s, Angel investors and the Danish Growth fund.At SKIDOS, we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We respect work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.Join our Engineering TeamWe are looking for a talented individual who possess good understanding of Frontend. Someone who can work with Fast growth in a company with new opportunities and a rapid career. We follow flatter structure with a way of working more independently, self-driven, and responsibly. You will work with an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building.You will spend most of your time on:
- Coordinate with product design and engineering to create application front end as per design.
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours
- Develop user facing UI to large and complicated web & mobile applications based on ReactJS and ReactNative
- Integrate front-end application with developer
- Stick to established best coding practices and standards
- Add to engineering teams culture of high code quality Build UI on any server platform in a team environment
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different features.
- 2-4 years of experience in analyzing, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in Web/mobile projects and responsive UI.
- Should be able to handling UI issues related to cross browser Compatibility (ie 10 ), cross platform and multilingual issues
- Must have the ability to convert PSD to web standards HTML5/XHTM
- Should be able to write W3C compliant code Should be able to write semantic code.
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Attention to details
Must have Skills
english - Fluent