Jr Software Developer In Test
Our Client is the first productized, cloud-based core data management platform for insurers. With flexibility and agility as our primary values, we enable insurers to launch new innovative insurance products on the order of months -- not years. And at a fraction of the cost. Powered by a modern tech stack and architecture, our platform supports the full end-to-end insurance policy lifecycle, including policy management, underwriting, billing, claims, and reporting. We're a fast-growing mid-stage startup with customers ranging from InsurTech startups to Fortune 100 insurers. Join us in driving innovation in the InsurTech space! The impact can’t be greater, and the rewards can’t be bigger.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Senior Software Developer in Test to join our expanding engineering team. As a key member of the engineering team, you will help drive quality and lead testing strategies throughout the engineering organization. We are a cloud-native company and we pride ourselves in making use of the most modern cloud orchestration tools and technologies available. This is your opportunity to make a big impact at a high-growth startup with an expanding client list of Fortune 500 insurers and backed by prominent investors.Examples of things you'll be doing:
- Work closely with development and product management to understand new backend and frontend product features deeply, build comprehensive test plans and drive excellent quality aligned with release schedules.
- Increase test automation coverage for existing features and ensure comprehensive test automation for new features.
- We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of hands-on quality assurance work experience in test case creation, execution and automation.
- Experience (3+ years) designing test plans and test cases for an product features that includes UI and API
- Experience (3+ years) building automated UI tests with Selenium, Cypress, or similar frameworks
- Experience (3+ years) building automated API tests with RestAssured or other similar frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD including Jenkins or similar frameworks
- Good planning, communication, observational, and root cause analysis skills with high attention to detail
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Top-tier health benefits
- Fitness Stipend
- Monday and Friday virtual yoga classes
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) for Dental and Vision
- Geo Blue / Supplemental International Travel Insurance for Business or Leisure Travel