Company Description Primary Healthtech Pvt Ltd is a privately-held R&D and manufacturing company that develops innovative portable medical devices for Healthcare diagnostics. Our data driven approach along with our IOT ised devices provides next generation clinical diagnosis. The mission is to provide various affordable diagnostic tests for last mile population which are developed entirely in India. We’re passionate about what we do and are looking for smart, energetic, and self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work to join our fun and innovative team in this exciting industry.
Annual Salary: INR 5 – 7 Lacs + ESOPs
Other perks include working in IIT infrastructure with best minds in country, direct implementation of Lab based research to commercialization and an annual bonus program based on performance with opportunity for stock ownership in this employee-owned business.
Job location: IIT Guwahati, Assam
• App development for portable medical device.
• Communication with the device for diagnostic data and other commands
• Data storage and Communication with AWS, Backup, Security
• Test Protocol, booking integration
• Conceptualize, Plan and Lead the team.
• Hands on native android development with Java and Kotlin.
• Hands on knowledge of jetpack components, strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
• Strong knowledge with MVC, MVP, MVVM, Aws amplify, EC2, Dynamo DB, RDS, GCP, Firebase and MySQL, SQLite.
• Experience with REST full APIs to connect Applications to back-end services.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
• Should have a “figure it out” attitude and should be able to build features by referencing documentation.
• Work and guide development teams to ideate software solutions.
• Bachelor's/Masters in CS/CSE or related field
• At least 2 years of experience in android app product development.
• Data handling and analytics