Full Stack Developer
Company Description Primary Healthtech Pvt Ltd is a privately-held R&D and manufacturing company that develops innovative portable medical devices for Healthcare diagnostics. Our data driven approach along with our IOTised devices provides next generation clinical diagnosis. The mission is to provide various affordable diagnostic tests for last mile population which are developed entirely in India. We’re passionate about what we do and are looking for smart, energetic, and self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work to join our fun and innovative team in this exciting industry.
Annual Salary: INR 5 – 7 Lacs + ESOPs
Other perks include working in IIT infrastructure with best minds in country, direct implementation of Lab based research to commercialization and an annual bonus program based on performance with opportunity for stock ownership in this employee-owned business.
Job location: IIT Guwahati, Assam
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications, including payments, bookings etc.
• Development of Data Analytics platform as per requirement.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality, AWS
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for Android Applications.
• Ensuring responsiveness of web apps.
• Working alongside designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Experience of at least 2 years in full stack development and data management.
• In hand experience of AWS, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Should have a “figure it out” attitude and should be able to build features by referencing documentation.
• Work and guide development teams to ideate software solutions.
• Bachelor/Masters in CS/CSE or relevant fields
Project Managers (Team Lead)