Ruby On Rail Architect
Technosip is a leading software development company that has successfully delivered projects/products for 100+ clients. We are looking to hire (remote) a highly motivated Ruby on Rails developer/architect capable of developing cutting-edge enterprise distributed web-based applications. We are looking for a team player comfortable working using Agile methodologies. If you are self-motivated with a passion for RoR Architect and looking forward to joining a growing organization and accelerating your career growth, don't miss the opportunity to join the best team.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years strong Ruby on Rails (RoR) backend development languages/framework experience: Ruby on Rails, Ruby, RoR
- Experience with MySQL, RDS database development is required.
- Experience with secure programming practices and patterns
- Experience implementing very complex and high-performance relational logic in SQL through ActiveRecord interfaces / AREL that will operate on large data sets
- Experience leading the design and architecture of new product features for web applications and web services (backend API for mobile apps)
- Basic knowledge of NPM will be great.
- Good understanding of AWS ecosystem deployment.
- Experience building robust and performant REST APIs
- Experience in rapid scaling of a web application.
- Experience with version control systems (Github)
- Experience using agile methodologies
- B.E/MCA in computer science or related field(preferred)
- Nice To Have Experience & Qualifications:
- structure from motion + dense reconstruction
- mesh algorithms like hole filling, smoothing, edge finding
- working with tree data structures in memory and in database level in relation to large scale data performantly
- integrating high-performance C libraries with Ruby / Rails
- Nice to have experience with task management software (e.g., Atlassian Jira)
- Design, develop, and deploy enterprise software solutions by analyzing information needs and working with product managers, UX designers, and end-users.
- A highly delivery focus contributor is required to be successful for this position.
- Contribute to project priorities and deliverables
- Measure and improve site performance and scalability
- Write performant, maintainable code that can handle heavy data loads and user traffic
- Uphold a high standard of writing, testing, and reviewing code
- Participation in development lifecycle tasks such as task estimation and sprint planning
- Work both independently and in a team environment and produce quality code that is maintainable to meet goals and deadlines.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent