Founded in late 2017, Dusminute is India's first hyperlocal managed living platform which brings all the amenities and requirements of residents to their doorstep. With our stores located within the community complexes offering retail and a mobile app for delivery and all other home & personal services, we are redefining modern urban living by providing hotel-like convenience at home. Standing as the largest chain of retail store inside community complex in India, the company is making significant strides into its retail technology expanding into data-driven & autonomous technologies. As the technical lead, you would be required to work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace. You take part in key strategic decisions and influence a big part of the long-term tech charter.
Responsibilities· Ownership of the tech roadmap of the company ensuring timely planning and execution of tech projects· Grow & manage the tech team· Architect and implement backend services with high reliability and scalability· Contribute to system architecture and database design· Implementation of security and data protection· Implement cost effective and highly scalable solutions for our AWS infrastructure.· Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption· Write quality documentation and handle conflicts well to build consensus· Understanding the need of CI/CD pipelines with E2E testing for automated deployment.· Drive tech excellence at the company level & be a forefront of technology
· 5+ years of experience in Backend Technologies like Node. Js, Java frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play or Python frameworks like Django / Flask / Fast Api and databases like PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB
· Worked on creating OLTP as well OLAP database structure.
· Experience in building highly scalable customer-facing applications that involve implementing complex business flows and dealing with an ever-increasing scale
· Experience in architecture design
· Understanding Docker (for future Kubernetes) and Swaggerizing the backend apis is a must.
· Experience building products from scratch
· Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka
· Experience in session management & managing host environment
· Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed· Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and commitment to drive end to end delivery of a complex project including tech architecture, coding, planning, tracking, execution
· A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up· Both hands-on, architectural and managerial skills are required
Project Managers (Team Lead)