Full stack engineer (MERN stack)
We are looking for Full-stack engineers with a minimum of 2 to 3+ years of exposure to MERN stack to join our team.
Your role and responsibilities
Creating solid back-end code with Node JS.
Writing code in async-await architecture.
Integrating REST APIs in front-end application using React JS
Writing mongoose schema efficiently, can implement MRC architecture in express framework
Should be able to manage states using Redux, Redux thunk/saga, Mobx.
Should be comfortable in using both functional and class components in React.
Must be familiar with popular React UI libraries like Material UI, Antd.
Implement best practices and constantly learn new ways of keeping codebases up to date.
AWS SDK hands-on experience, Firebase Services experience, O auth 2.0 handling knowledge is best to have.
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of work experience with Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and React JS.
- Good product thinking, which allows you to assess the requirements from the users’ standpoint.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You care about the design and user experience of an application. The choice of third-party libraries should be elegant.
- You must respect the timeline of the deliverables and releases.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Having knowledge in Typescript, Graph QL, Next JS, Socket.io is like a match made in heaven.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent
hindi - Conversational