JD for IOS
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in iOS App Development.
• Strong knowledge of Swift, C++, and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, X code IDE.
• Good understanding of the specificities of mobile development.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Deep understanding of iOS memory management and multi-threading issues.
• Experience in test automation, continuous integration.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience on e-commerce apps and consumer facing apps with complex UI
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Confidant and Comfort to work in start-up culture
- This is a full-time remote position if the candidate is not from Nagpur
- Friendly work culture and good team to learn and work
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]