What you'll be doing
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into preexisting functional games. Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks. Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards. Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics. Experience in mobile game development.
- Experience with Unity Game Engine
- Good understanding of game development basics
- Experience with Cocos, Unreal Engine, Networking protocols and libraries is an advantage
- Proficient in C# programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Unity Game Engine
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]