Our client is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile development, DevSecOps automation, enterprise data management, enterprise architecture, program management support, and Identity, Credentialing & Access Management (ICAM). They provides services to federal civilian, National Security, and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. They has built a collaborative, supportive, small-company culture that emphasizes team effort to address external and internal customer challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable clients to protect against digital identity risks
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods
- Develop technical SDLC documentation
- Design and configure additional ICAM functionality such as access certification campaigns, role-based or attribute-based access control, etc.
- Must be a US Citizen to meet contract requirements. Public Trust preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years of experience or a Master's degree with at least 6 years of experience working as Java Developer.
Requirements Required Skills
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience using Java 8+ (Java 11 preferred)
- Knowledge of implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP management, configuration and design, PKI, SSO across multiple domains, MFA, PIV authentication, or scripting and coding
- Understanding of requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Development experience in sail point IIQ Implementation, Configuration, Customization and deployment in an enterprise environment will be a plus.
- 3 + Years of experience in Writing and troubleshooting rules, workflows, custom connectors
- Operational experience with good understand of Change / Incident management processes
- Strong experience with the following programming languages: java, Bean Shell / SQL, UNIX/LINUX
- Experience working in Unix/Linux platforms
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning system
Work Location: Fully Remote
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]
english - Native