Data/Automation Quality Engineer
Working at Streamhub brings you unparalleled access to cutting-edge big data technologies and martech / media-tech exposure in a rewarding entrepreneurial culture. Our purpose is to understand how video shapes our everyday life, and our mission to be the most actionable data platform for the video business. We foster an environment where we can innovate and achieve goals both as a team and individually. We are at an exciting growth phase and are making a number of new hires - who will form the founding team for our tech hub in India!
The Role This role will give you a challenging opportunity to contribute to an innovative data product as a Data Quality Engineer of our core engineering team. You will be joining our highly-productive engineering team, thriving work culture through individual growth, well-being, strong ethics, and entrepreneurial approach. As a Data Quality engineer, you will be responsible for the quality of customer facing analytics platform and the accuracy of the data. Your day-to-day work would comprise - Identify, scope, and resolve data quality problems and determine the measures to enhance quality. Set quality standards, build test-cases, and build procedures to run or automate them. Please apply only if you have the necessary experience in quality automation and data (of any size). It would be a waste of everybody's time.
- Data analytics background and experience in designing/developing data quality automation and executing test plans for large data volumes.
- Experience with basic automation tools for web-based applications, like, Selenium, Cypress IO, Protractor.
- Expert in using Python, Shell scripting languages.
- Expert in SQL.
- Experience with processing (for quality purpose) large volume of data and testing data pipelines
- Experience in cloud computing and working with AWS services like Lambda functions, S3, Athena.
- Experience in creating dashboards for data quality measurements with KPIs
- Experience with Spark will be a great add-on but not mandatory. You will learn this on the job.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, permanent position starting ASAP.
- Immense leaning, exposure to niche data technologies and handling TBs of data.
- Work with an open, diverse and autonomous team.
- Entrepreneurial team culture.
- Flexible timing.
- Collaborative office space
- WeWork, BellandurIf you've read all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Streamhub!We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Must have Skills
Greenwich Mean [UTC ±0]
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent