Java Full stack Developer
- Minimum 4 years industrial development experience– java and node would be preferable.
- AWS– Lambda. If not, EC2 or other public clouds (Azure or google) would be considered.
- Should have experience working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concepts.
- Experience in designing Spring boot microservices.
- Experience in Hibernate, JPA. Experience in developing REST services.
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven.
- Database Knowledge - MySQL or any other similar Database
- Experience in Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees the development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Must have an understanding of core part language.
- Positive & Learning Attitude.
- Problem-solving troubleshooting skills.
- Should be a Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.