Junior DevOps Engineer
We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who will play a critical role in the project’s overall success right from planning to support. The DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are multi-prong - they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Have the technical skillset to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs Experience and Skills Required:
• 3+ Years of experience in DevOps
• Strong knowledge of AWS
• Should be able to understand and set up CI/CD
• Basics of Microsoft SQL server: Ability to run queries
• Must understand how to setup IIS, Apache servers
• Proficiency in AZURE will be an added advantage
•You will fit in right, if you are:
• Self-motivated and confident communicator.
• Highly detail-oriented.
• Driven to not only meet but to exceed client goals — you really do find satisfaction in building trust and strengthening relationships through delivering A+ client service.
• A team player who is energized by collaboration and is always happy to jump in where and when needed.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent