Senior UI/UX Designer
- Work closely with the Creative Director, other IT professionals, and company personnel to refine user experience and perform internal usability tests on software products or website features to ensure functionality.
- Document ux flows and use patterns
- Determine potential defects or areas for clarity by reviewing user feedback and performing user journey and flow analyses.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Create clickable prototypes and development-ready design documents with clearly defined specifications and notations
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends by researching the competitive landscape
- Perform internal tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages, and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Design, IT, Computer Sciences, or related field
- Have a keen eye for design
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and UI best practices, techniques, and technologies
- Knowledgeable in web and digital product accessibility standards and best practices.
- Proficient in Adobe XD or other design/prototyping tools
- Proficient with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great communication and organization skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Examples of your work are required to be considered
- THIS POSITION IS ONSITE ONLY in our Offices in Ahmedabad. Relocation assistance is not available.
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Fluent