Full Stack Developer
AdmitKardAbout The Company AdmitKard, an Ed-Tech platform which helps students to take a more informed decision while taking admissions for UG or PG courses abroad. The platform provides suggestion to all the students on the basis of priority and preferences on the basis of data driven approach. AdmitKard is helping all the Indian students who are looking for admissions abroad in various countries in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, BS, MS, etc. We provide a platform where aspiring students who want to apply to foreign universities can connect with existing students who are already studying there. E.g. you can connect to an Indian student or alumni of your college who is already studying abroad. These way aspiring students can clarify their doubts regarding choice of universities, course, eligibility, lifestyle and others.
1. Working as a Developer with agile teams to work towards a final goal.
2. Designing and taking ownership of micro services.
3. Writing scalable, future ready and maintainable code having independence of implementing better architecture.
4. Insisting on high standards and hence creating top-notch services.
5. Handling all necessary aspects in implementation of new projects.
6. Hiring and developing the best.
1. Have experience of any popular frameworks like Express JS, Molecular JS, MongoDB, and ReactJS etc.
2. An eye for scalable infrastructure with low latency.
3. Good problem solving skills.
5. VCS (Version control system): Git
6. Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
7. Working with API (REST)
8. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
9. Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
10. Good organizational skills
11. Good problem-solving skills
12. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
13. Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
1. (2-4+) years of strong experience in the full stack to develop scalable services.
2. Experience with using distributed databases and architecture.
3. Passionate and driven about scalable and extendable micro services.